An international congregation, the Sisters arrived in the United States from Germany in 1858 to minister to the poor and sick in Cincinnati. The Sisters have their 'feet on the street" meeting the needs of our brothers and sisters one-on-one. They operate daycare centers and schools, shelters, soup kitchens, healthcare clinics and maternity programs and a senior residence facility. They provide education and training centers that empower women to be financially independent. They bring hope, healing and dignity to the forgotten in Brazil, Italy, the Philippines and the United States.
By transforming one life at a time, the Sisters are committed to continuing their efforts to seek social justice for the betterment of the world. The Foundation is committed to generating the resources that enable the Sisters to fulfill their vision, mission and dreams. 100% of all funds donated go directly to the Sisters programs.